Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Friends of the project

I know it is not proper etiquette to go back and change pages in the blog at later dates, but the number of people stepping forward to help on the project is important to us.  We will only list a little about each person to recognize them for their support until they say they want more information about them or their business added.  Come back and visit this page to see who else is helping.

Top listing has no choice, THANK YOU to my lady for letting me play in not an inexpensive way on a project that had/has a lot of risk.  Oh, yeah, and to my boys for humoring me, but I know they want to drive it!

The final inspiration, he knew I was interested and provided a connection to tip the scale and get us going: Wolf

Project design overview soundboards :
Dad, despite this being a really dumb idea that takes time away from more important things... he can still be goated into a theoretical discussion. :)
Trapp
Wolf
Drew
Jeremy

Automotive Knowledge:
Trapp
Beaumont Alignment (These are the only guys that I have trusted to work on my cars (when I haven't done it myself) for over 30 years!)
Mike @ Advance Automotive Danville

Manufacturing:
Trapp
Parish
Coverdill
Pre-Pack Machining

Electronics and computers:
Wolf
Elboco
Jack

Software:
Wolf

FEA:
Don
Brad
OnShape.com
SimScale.com
Prabhu

Welding:
James.Brownfield@ColdwellBanker.com
Cy
Parish

Materials:
MetalsDepot.com
ModernImports.com
Kiszka
MacksRecycling.com
Mike and Joshua
Advance Auto Parts : Thank You Kevin for letting me stare at the back room shelves.

Labor:
UIUC students that have put in hours of labor an internet time learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment