- State Farm Insurance
- Just keep track of what $ are put into the car
- Insured as if the car was not changed from stock, but value based on added parts value.
- Licensing, if you can insure it, you can license it. Really??? But that is what they said at the DMV.
- If we want an "EV" license which is 36$ and valid or two years then we need to show them a picture of the motor and battery installed.
- Does anyone know what tax credits might be out there for us?
Friday, February 26, 2016
Regulations in Illinois governing conversions
What are the Illinois regulations for conversions?