- Lower rear plastic engine bay belly pan shield (to keep electronics dry)
- Engine bay rubber seal around the top of the engine bay. (to keep electronics dry)
- Hood closure bumpers, triangular in shape rubber that are on each side of the frame that keep the hood from vibrating while driving.
- MFI/MFD display control stick behind right side of steering wheel (usually same stick as wiper control)
- Fender well liners, all ours are broken
- Radio +harness, either double high, or single high with filler box, radio is missing
- Antenna exterior whip, base is still viable, whip is just missing.
- 1 hub cap to match ours
- Center panel push switches (hazard, defrost...I figure these will be used for something in the conversion)
- Hood sound insulation
Nice extras:You can see from the list, there is nothing critical here, so if these come up really cheap please let me know.
- Mud flap
- Body chin spoiler, (not critical, we have one but it is cracked)
- Door lock cylinder so right door can be opened als
- 4 x 4 sets of new wafers to rekey car. Can get from junked locks
- Headlights that are still clear, just saves us the time of buffing ours back clear.